Takeout Safety; Eating In The Time Of Coronavirus; Postcards From The Pandemic
Ordering food during the pandemic can be a good way to keep money flowing into the local economy, but how do you stay safe while doing so? We'll talk with the Director of the Food Safety Program at the Ohio Department of Health. We also hear from some area dieticians on what we should be doing with our eating habits during this time of time of lockdown and isolation. How do we develop good habits, stick to them, and not succumb to stress eating. Also, a look at why people are baking so much right now; insight from our Tony Ganzer. Finally, we have another installment of ideastream's "Postcards From The Pandemic" series.
- Jamie Higley, Administer of Food Safety, Ohio Department of Health
- Kristin Kirkpatrick, Registered Dietician, Cleveland Clinic
- Angela Majerle, Registered Dietician, MetroHealth
- Tony Ganzer, Host/Producer, ideastream
- Shannon Ranta, foster pet parent
- Dakota Cochran, Shaker Heights High basketball player