Coronavirus Update; Primary Ballot Preview; The Superhero Project
Yesterday, Governor DeWine urged citizens to avoid large indoor events, and pushed for colleges and universities to move to remote learning. We get the latest on what’s happening with coronavirus. We all know there's a presidential primary this year, but we get a look at some of the other issues on the ballot with Ideastream reporter Nick Castele. Finally, a story about how a local woman has been recruiting artists to illustrate sick children as superheroes in The Superhero Project.
- Dr. Heidi L Gullett MD, Medical Director, Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Nick Castele, Reporter, Ideastream
- Lisa Kollins, founder, The Superhero Project
- Teresa Gatesman, Mother of Superhero Project participants
- Janie and Robert Walland, Artists who work with The Superhero Project