Posted Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Home sweet home is a nice sentiment, but for many people -- especially children -- home can make them sick. Millions of homes still contain lead-based paint. Nothing sweet about that. Allergens, mold, dust and tobacco smoke can be health concerns, too. Not to mention pesticides, plastics and even unsafe wiring. It's time to talk about being safe at home. We'll tell you how, Wednesday at 9 on 90.3.
Terry Allan, Cuyahoga County Board of Health Commissioner
Dr. Dorr Dearborn, Professor of Environmental Health Sciences, Case Western Reserve University
Gene Nixon, Summit County Board of Health Commissioner
John Cundif, Owner, HomeWise Building Inspection Services
Please follow our community discussion rules when composing your comments.
Watch the Sound of Ideas during the broadcast - view now! Live video stream available during normal broadcast, Mon-Fri, 9-10 AM (EST).