New Voting Hours For November
Secretary of State Jon Husted has established new early voting hours for Ohio's 88 counties for the Nov. 4 election.... following a federal judge's order.
Husted issued a directive late Friday to county boards of elections containing an expanded voting schedule.
This comes after a federal judge blocked an Ohio law trimming early voting and ordered Husted to set additional times, including evening hours. Under the Sept. 4 ruling, early voting would begin Sept. 30 instead of Oct. 7. following a recent federal court ruling. Voters can cast absentee ballots early by mail or in person without giving any reason. Here is the new schedule for in-person voting:
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Tuesday, Sept. 30 through Friday, Oct. 3
- 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. - Monday, Oct. 6.
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Tuesday, Oct. 7 through Friday, Oct. 10
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Tuesday, Oct. 14 through Friday, Oct. 17
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. - Monday, Oct. 20 through Friday, Oct. 24
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Saturday, Oct. 25
- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. - Sunday, Oct. 26
- 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. - Monday, Oct. 27 through Friday, Oct. 31
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Saturday, Nov. 1
- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. - Sunday, Nov. 2
- 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. - Monday, Nov. 3