Listen to 90.3 WCPN anytime... online! To begin listening to 90.3 WCPN on your computer, use one of the following player options below. The Windows, Macintosh, and Linux platforms are all supported.
The live stream is available for each platform in three versions: one optimized for a dial-up internet connection (Dial-Up 32 kbps); one optimized for a cable/DSL modem (Low Bandwidth 64 kbps); and one optimized for broadband and higher speed connections, such as a T1 (High Bandwidth 128 kbps). Choose the stream that best fits your computer and internet connection, and click on the "click to listen" link to begin the stream. You need Flash installed and enabled in your browser to access the stream.
You can also access the MP3 streams directly by using these links:
If you have technical questions, please contact us. Other streaming options are available below.
Listen Live with Windows Media Player
Clicking a link below will open Windows Media Player on your computer.
Download Windows Media Player from Microsoft.
Mozilla Firefox Users: If you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser, you may need the Windows Media Player plug-in, available from Mozilla here.
Mobile Users: Recent phones may have trouble streaming through Windows Media Player. If you experience this, please try the MP3 stream listed above.
Listen Live with iTunes
Clicking a link below will open iTunes on your computer. Note: These streams will work in iTunes on Windows-based machines, as well as Macs.
Download iTunes from Apple.
Listen Live with VLC Player (or the player of your choice)
Clicking a link below will open your default music player on your computer.
Listen to WCPN on your iPhone and iPod Touch with the Public Radio Player iPhone application. WCPN is available to stream on your iPhone or iPod Touch when you install the free Public Radio Player application from the iTunes App Store.
How to Get It:
From your iPhone or iPod Touch:
1. From your iPhone or iPod Touch, click the App Store icon.
2. From the App Store, click the Search feature.
3. Type "public radio" and click Search. Public Radio Player will appear in the search results.
4. Click Public Radio Player. A description of the Public Radio Player application displays.
5. Click the Free button. It changes to an Install button.
6. Click the Install button.
7. Wait for the Public Radio Player application to be installed.
8. Click the Public Radio Player icon from the iPhone or iPod Touch Home screen and listen!
From the iTunes Store:
1. Go to the App Store section of the iTunes Store.
2. Search for "public radio" and the Public Radio Player will appear in the search results.
3. Click the Get App button on the Public Radio Player application page.
4. After the application is finished downloading to your computer, sync your iPhone or iPod touch with your iTunes account to add the Public Radio Player application to your iPhone.
5. Click the Public Radio Player icon from the iPhone or iPod Touch Home screen and listen!
Listen to WCPN on your Android smartphone with the NPR News application. Get the NPR News app from NPR's website now.
The Cleveland Sight Center Network (CSCN) broadcasts news and information from printed sources such as The Plain Dealer, The New York Times, USA Today, a variety of magazines, additional newspapers and publications, through their radio reading service. This service is helpful for individuals who are unable to read due to blindness or visual impairment, perceptual, or physical disabilities. More information about the service can be found here.