Northeast Ohio Music & The Coronavirus; Postcards From The Pandemic
What does the era of social distancing mean for the music industry?
What does all this isolation mean for venues across the region, their staff, and the crew?
We also hear from area musicians. How are they adapting to this new reality?
- Cindy Barber, owner, The Beachland Ballroom and Tavern, Director, Cleveland Rocks: Past Present Future
- Stephen Karney, pedal steel guitar player
- Lauren Crowley, audio engineer
- Michelle Gaw, musician, founder of "Virtual Shows Cle"
- Shawn Brewster, musician, host of "The Beard and The Brew"
- Theron Brown, Assistant Professor, Jazz Piano, Kent State University
- Jeannette Sorrell, founder "Apollo's Fire"
- Ariel Clayton Karas, violinist, Founder & Director, OPUS 216 Ensembles Director, Classical Revolution Cleveland,
- Madelyn Stefanak, production assistant
- Alex Bevan, singer/songwriter