Lessons from the Election; Internship Summit; Statehouse Update
Donald Trump swept into the White House fueled by voters angry with the status quo and seeking a change in 'business as usual' in Washington. What will the election of 2016 teach us about our unraveling faith in our institutions? Then, business leaders in Cleveland look to shore up workforce needs by investing in the newest workers through internships. And a state lawmaker backs a proposal that would target sanctuary cities.
- Clare Malone, Senior Political Writer, FiveThirtyEight.com
- Shana Marbury, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Jessica Colombi, Executive Director, Career Services, Cleveland State University
- Nneka Maceo, Cleveland State University Graduate, Former Intern
- Samuel Braun, Development Associate, Neighborhood Family Practice
- Karen Kasler, Ohio Statehouse News Bureau
- "Are There Any Norms Left? What Clues 2016 Offers to America Under a Trump Presidency"
- February 7
- 4:30-6 p.m.
- Clark Hall
- Room 309
- Case Western Reserve University