Lead Panel, 8 Over 80, 20 in their 20's
The Cleveland Museum of Natural History is holding a panel discussion about lead poisoning and its affects on Northeast Ohio. We'll be joined by one of the panelists.
We will break down two of Crain's Cleveland Business latest lists honoring Northeast Ohio's "8 Over 80" and the "20 in their 20's."
Links from the show:
- Terry Allan, Health Commissioner, Cuyahoga County Board of Health
- Tim Magaw, Sections Editor, Crain's Cleveland Business
- Robert P. Madison, Chairman, Robert P. Madison International, Inc.
- Caroline Luhta, Trustee, Concord Township
- Belle Likover, Executive Committee, Senior Voice
- Simone Swanson, Community Liason, The Gathering Place
- Carlin D.T. Jackson, Founder & Principal Consultant, Theo. Wyes David Ltd.
- Xyla Foxlin, Founder, Parihug