Campaign Message Makeover, Ohio's Presidential Drought, Statehouse Preview
Ohio Governor John Kasich made a concerted effort to go positive on the campaign trail and is staying above the in-fighting that is taking up a lot of time between some of the other candidates. We'll talk about how Kasich's campaign message has transformed and more importantly how some observers have noted that the message has rubbed off on the candidate himself.
Once known as the birthplace of presidents, Ohio sent eight men to the White House--seven were actually born here. But that was in the last century. Are Ohio's most productive presidential prodcution years behind us?
Plus, we'll check in with Statehouse News Bureau Chief Karen Kasler for a look at what lawmakers have ahead this week in Columbus.
- Thomas Sutton, Ph.D., Professor, Political Science Department Baldwin Wallace University
- John Green, Ph.D., Director Bliss Institute for Applied Politics, University of Akron
- Chrissie Thompson, The Cincinnati Enquirer
- Matt Cox, strategist, Capitol Partners
- Susan Glaser, The Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Karen Kasler, Statehouse News Bureau Chief