Akron Police Work to Solve Decades-Old Sexual Assault Cases
On The Sound of Ideas, host Rick Jackson talks about how Akron's police department is beginning to process the backlog of sexual assault cases with detectives who are on APD's new unit.
In the second half of the show, he talks with two environmental policy experts about Gov. DeWine's plans to clean Ohio's waterways.
- Amanda Garrett, Reporter, Akron Beacon Journal
- Det. Bertina King, Akron Sexual Assault Kit Initiative, Akron Police Department
- Det. Paul Siegferth, Akron Sexual Assault Kit Initiative, Akron Police Department
- Crystal Davis, Policy Director, Alliance for the Great Lakes
- Kristy Meyer, Vice President of Policy and Natural Resources, Ohio Environmental Council