Call for Presenters: Share Your Expertise and Attend for Free!
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Idea Center at Playhouse Square
1375 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland
Presentation topic options include:
- Using Technology to Implement PBL
- Maker Space
- Preparing Students with the Technology Skills Necessary for Digital Assessments
- Supporting College and Career Readiness with Technology
- Engaging Students in a Mobile Learning Environment
- Engaging Students in Mastery or Standards Aligned Learning Utilizing Apps, Websites, or Software
- NEW! Flipped Conference: Flipped Learning in Action (NOTE: This topic requires the presenter to communicate with preregistered session attendees to supply reading and supplemental activities to be completed BEFORE attending the conference. This “Flipped Conference” experience will allow attendees to experience flipped professional learning while more deeply exploring the session content.
Applications are due by Friday, April 22, 2016