"Careers in Banking & Financial Services"
Thursday, November 30, 2017
Session #1 9:00 to 9:45 a.m. Session #2 10:00 to 10:45 a.m.
The banking and finance industries include a wide variety of careers, including positions in asset management, loan processing and financial planning. Careers in banking and financial services range from customer service banking and sales positions, financial advisers and analyst positions. They typically work in commercial banks, mortgage companies, savings and loan establishments and credit unions. Government agencies and companies also require financial services professionals to manage their portfolios and statements and also to audit and regulate other institutions.
- Banking and finance remains the top sector of choice amongst college graduates.
- Job opportunities are expected for office and administrative support workers, because these occupations are large and have high turnover.
- Many management positions are filled by promoting experienced, technically skilled professional personnel.
- Despite recent volatility within the banking industry, wage and salary employment is expected to grow 8 percent.
- Join us on November 16th and gain information regarding the education, training and skills needed to become employed in today’s banking and financial services
Presenters: KeyBank Personnel.
Schools interested in participating in this educational opportunity should contact John Ramicone at or email@example.com by November 27h.
A program fee of $75.00 will be charged to schools not in the NOTA member districts. Please process a purchase order to WIVZ/PBS Distance Learning, c/o John Ramicone, 1375 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland 44115 and fax a co py or the p.o. number to 216-916-6361.