Migration Crisis; Infant Mortality Rates; CES Innovators
A Youngstown-area native, aboard a rescue boat with the American Red Cross, has seen first hand the desperation of refugees trying to reach Europe from Libya, setting off across the Mediterranean at night in overcrowded boats. She joins the show. Then, we'll meet with the woman charged with reducing Cleveland's alarming infant mortality rate. And local student innovators return from the annual Consumer Electronics Show.
- Jenelle Eli, Director of International Communications, American Red Cross
- Bernadette Kerrigan, Executive Director, First Year Cleveland
- Bob Sopko, Director, CWRU NEO Launchnet
- Connor Colombo, CWRU Student, Ottia Maker Machine
- Matt Campagna, CWRU Student, Reflexion Interactive Technologies
- Jared Bendis, Creative New Media Officer, CWRU