Immigration Order Impact; Right to Try Law; Ohio Budget Proposal
For those battling a potentially life-threatening illness, experimental treatments could offer another avenue when other options have failed. To give patients and families potential access to additional options, Ohio has become the 33rd state to pass a "Right to Try" law. But critics say such laws may offer false hope. Plus, immigration advocates discuss the impact President Trump's executive actions are having here. And Governor Kasich unveils his final budget proposal for Ohio.
- David Leopold, Immigration Attorney
- State Rep. Marlene Anielski, (R), Ohio House District 6
- Suzanne Rivera, Ph.D., Vice President for Research, Assistant Professor of Bioethics, Case Western Reserve University
- Jennifer Hendryx, Mother, (Phone) 440-385-7569
- Andy Chow, Ohio Statehouse News Reporter