Accelerate 2017 Winner, Finalists Share Ideas to Better the Community
Making life better for Northeast Ohioans starts with ideas. Ideas for better ways to educate, to transform with art, to build a workforce, to affect change and improve the quality of life. But ideas can't survive in the dark. They have to be shared, and they need support. We'll hear from Northeast Ohioans about their big ideas, affirmed in a civic pitch competition known as Accelerate 2017: Citizens Make Change. The event is presented by Citizens Bank and the Cleveland Leadership Center.
- Jeremy Langham, Lakewood, Winner, Accelerate 2017, "Ironborne Brew Works"
- Jowan Smith, Cleveland, Finalist, Accelerate 2017, "Getting Our Babies to College 101"
- Ben Colas, Winner, Accelerate 2016, "Kinder Kits"
- Shayla Ivezzy, Cleveland, Finalist, Accelerate 2017, "Career Closet"
- Ava Alexander Thomas, Chesterland, Finalist, Accelerate 2017, "Memory Mat"
- Daniel Gray-Kontar, Cleveland, Finalist, Accelerate 2017, "Imagination for our Imagined Nation"