Capitol Steps: Politics Takes a Holiday - April Fools Edition 2011
In preparation for the Capitol Steps upcoming April Fools Edition of "Politics Takes a Holiday," we present a new standardized test!
Five ways to determine if you are an April fool:
1. You just purchased a trip to Egypt, complete with a tour of the Presidential palace
2. You asked the TSA employee to focus his pat down on your shoulders because you're feeling "extra tense"
3. Your farm on Facebook has joined the mafia wars, leaving little time for your friends
4. You hired Charlie Sheen to be the face of your network
5. You get all your news from The Capitol Steps!
So be an April Fool and tune into our half hour special. After all, you voted for nearly half of the things we sing about in our show.