The City of Ohio
Cleveland’s Ohio City was once its own entity. On September 24, 2015, Civic Commons ideastream® held a panel discussion about how the City of Ohio became Ohio City, exploring history and current affairs of the West Side neighborhood.
- Tim Barrett, Regional Architectural Historian and Lifetime Resident of Ohio City
- Stephanie Sheldon, Founder, Cleveland Flea
- Brenda Tate, Local Advisory Council President, Lakeview Terrace Family Units
- Bob Shores, Ohio City Community Activist and Volunteer
- Sam McNulty, Owner, Market Garden Brewery, Bier Markt, Bar Cento, Speakeasy and Nanobrew
Andrew Samtoy, Host/Producer of Civic Commons ideastream, moderated the discussion.