Selected workshops and online courses are eligible for graduate credit from partner universities.
Additional Fees Apply for Graduate Credit & Transcripts.
Registration: Download and complete the approprate form from the links below.
*Note: Make check for CSU Graduate Credit payable to WVIZ/PBS ideastream.
Make check payable to the University.
Return check & completed form to:
|1375 Euclid Ave., Suite LL|
|Cleveland, OH 44115|
Phone: (216) 916-6436
Fax: (216) 916-6437
- To receive graduate credit, students must return the university form, with payment, to ideastream within one week following the start date of the class.
- No late graduate credit requests can be accepted.
- Once a student has registered for graduate credit, that student is responsible for completing the requirements of the course.
- WVIZ/PBS cannot withdraw requests for graduate credit once they are submitted.
- Contact Celena Roebuck with any questions regarding graduate credit.