StateImpact Ohio more
QUEST Science more
Statehouse News Bureau
The Statehouse News Bureau provides educational, comprehensive coverage of legislation, elections, issues and other activities surrounding the Statehouse to Ohio's public radio and television stations.
- Could This Virus Be Good For You? Scientists studying HIV and Ebola have noticed another virus hitching along for the ride in some blood samples. Now they're trying to figure out whether the lurker helps the body fend off disease.
- Russian Economic Woes Hit France's Ski Slopes For the past decade, wealthy Russians have flocked to the fabled slopes in the French Alps. But the drop in the ruble is now keeping them away, and the region's economy is starting to feel the effect.
- 4 Reasons Why It's Veto Season At The White House In his first six years in office, President Obama issued just two vetoes, the fewest of any president going all the way back to James Garfield. But that's about to change.
- Arrested For Resisting Arrest — Yes, It's Possible Resisting arrest is usually a secondary charge against someone already being arrested for something else, but not always.
- Car Safety Improves: Study Lists Those With Most, And Least, Driver Deaths For 2011 models through the 2012 calendar year, driver deaths per million registered vehicle years fell to 28 from 48 just three years earlier, says the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
Help Us Tell the Story
Often important things happen below the radar of news organizations or you think a story in the news warrants more or different coverage. Help us tell the story you want to hear.