StateImpact Ohio more
QUEST Science more
Statehouse News Bureau
The Statehouse News Bureau provides educational, comprehensive coverage of legislation, elections, issues and other activities surrounding the Statehouse to Ohio's public radio and television stations.
- Jack Bruce, Bassist And Singer For Cream, Dies At 71 Playing alongside Eric Clapton on guitar and Ginger Baker on drums, Bruce sang such hits as "Sunshine of Your Love," "White Room" and "I Feel Free."
- Iranian Entrepreneurs Make Pitches That Are Just Practice, For Now Young Iranians are brimming with ideas for tech startups. But extensive financial sanctions facing their country prevent them from entering the global marketplace.
- Ranting And Throwing Papers: An Angry Candidate Runs For Congress State Rep. Mike Bost's rants on the Illinois House floor are the stuff viral dreams are made of. Bost says he has good reason to be upset, and wants voters to share his anger.
- 'Near-Space Dive' Sets New Skydive Record, 25 Miles Above Earth Google's Alan Eustace fell from an altitude of more than 135,000 feet, plummeting for some 15 minutes. The jump broke the record of 127,852 feet that Felix Baumgartner set in 2012.
- New Incan Find One-Ups Peru's Famous 12 Angle Stone The find was announced by Peru's Ministry of Culture, which says the 13-angled stone was part of a water system that irrigated a strategically important area southeast of Lima.
Help Us Tell the Story
Often important things happen below the radar of news organizations or you think a story in the news warrants more or different coverage. Help us tell the story you want to hear.