StateImpact Ohio more
QUEST Science more
Statehouse News Bureau
The Statehouse News Bureau provides educational, comprehensive coverage of legislation, elections, issues and other activities surrounding the Statehouse to Ohio's public radio and television stations.
- John Walker Jr., Cold War Spy For Soviets, Dies At 77 The U.S. Navy warrant officer recruited his son, brother and a friend to help him steal and sell classified message keys to the USSR over a 17-year period.
- Kiev Calls For Response To Russia As Town Falls To Rebels Speaking at a meeting of European Union foreign ministers, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko says the West needs to make an "appropriate response" to the Kremlin's aggression.
- Fiancee Of Imprisoned Journalist Advocates For His Release The fiancée of Al Jazeera journalist Mohammed Fahmy, jailed in Cairo, stays in touch with him and plans their wedding, even as the case languishes and world attention on it dims.
- What No Strategy On Islamic State Means For The Region NPR's Scott Simon talks to Jane Harman, director and CEO of the Woodrow Wilson Center, about the threat of ISIS and the United States' counterterrorism strategy.
- Russian Incursion Continues In Ukraine Latest news from Novoazovsk, Ukraine, where Ukrainian forces are defending the port city from what they say is a Russian invasion. NPR's Scott Simon talks to correspondent Soraya Sarhaddi Nelson from Novoazovsk.
Help Us Tell the Story
Often important things happen below the radar of news organizations or you think a story in the news warrants more or different coverage. Help us tell the story you want to hear.