StateImpact Ohio more
QUEST Science more
Statehouse News Bureau
The Statehouse News Bureau provides educational, comprehensive coverage of legislation, elections, issues and other activities surrounding the Statehouse to Ohio's public radio and television stations.
- Panel Says Plan To Cut Army Strength Goes Too Far The Pentagon has recommended cutting troop strength to 450,000, but a bi-partisan report says that given the global threats, the reduction is too big.
- NYC Man's Chokehold Death Was A Homicide, Medical Examiner Says The controversial death of Eric Garner was captured in a video that showed his confrontation with police on a Staten Island sidewalk.
- As Flow Of Migrants Into Mexico Grows, So Do Claims Of Abuse Like the U.S., Mexico is struggling with a surge in illegal migrants. Mexico criticizes how the U.S. treats its migrants. But it faces similar criticism from Central American migrants in Mexico.
- WWI Diaries Of Poet Siegfried Sassoon Go Public For First Time Nearly a dozen notebooks and journals by the author, who fought in the British Army during the war, are being released to coincide with the centenary of the start of the conflict.
- Breast-Feeding Is Still Difficult For Many Moms Access to lactation specialists is slowly improving in the U.S., according to a CDC survey. And that can help many women who want to breast-feed stick with it longer, health officials say.
Help Us Tell the Story
Often important things happen below the radar of news organizations or you think a story in the news warrants more or different coverage. Help us tell the story you want to hear.