StateImpact Ohio more
QUEST Science more
Statehouse News Bureau
The Statehouse News Bureau provides educational, comprehensive coverage of legislation, elections, issues and other activities surrounding the Statehouse to Ohio's public radio and television stations.
- Obama Meets New Saudi King, Balancing Human Rights, U.S. Interests The president cut short his visit to India to travel to Saudi Arabia. There, he met King Salman, who ascended to the throne last week following the death of his half-brother, Abdullah.
- Number Of Exonerations Last Year Reached New Highs, Report Finds The National Registry of Exonerations says 125 people were exonerated in 2014 after being falsely convicted of crimes. The number surpasses the previous record of 91 set in 2013.
- Beef Packers Block Plan To Revive Growth-Promoting Drug Beef processors continue to block efforts to bring back Zilmax, a drug that makes cattle put on weight faster. Is it because they're concerned about animal welfare, or beef exports?
- A Teacher's 'Pinch Me' Moment: Cheering The Super Bowl From The Sidelines On Sunday, this Massachusetts teacher will be up close with her favorite team — as a cheerleader on the New England Patriots squad.
- 'I Don't Trust U.S. Politics,' Fidel Castro Reportedly Writes The former Cuban dictator had not said anything publicly since the U.S. and Cuba announced plans for a rapprochement. Last night, the Communist paper released a letter said to be written by him.
Help Us Tell the Story
Often important things happen below the radar of news organizations or you think a story in the news warrants more or different coverage. Help us tell the story you want to hear.