StateImpact Ohio more
QUEST Science more
Statehouse News Bureau
The Statehouse News Bureau provides educational, comprehensive coverage of legislation, elections, issues and other activities surrounding the Statehouse to Ohio's public radio and television stations.
- Amazon's German Workers Push For Higher Wages, Union Contract Amazon has thousands of workers in Germany and many are unhappy that they're classified as lower-paid logistics workers. The company says they're well compensated for unskilled labor.
- Our Use Of Little Words Can, Uh, Reveal Hidden Interests When we talk, we focus on the "content" words — the ones that convey information. But the tiny words that tie our sentences together have a lot to say about power and relationships.
- Ghanaian Mystery Writer Says, 'It's Easy To Get Murdered In Accra' And, author Kwei Quartey adds, "The police may not find you for a little while." That's why he chose to set his second Detective Inspector Dawson book in Ghana's capital.
- A Political Family, Funding And Running On Both Sides Of The Aisle The wealthy Ricketts family includes conservatives and a liberal, activists and a candidate. Between them, they raise and spend a lot of political money — and exemplify how the system has changed.
- Pretending To Be A Medical Patient Pays Off For This Teen Gabrielle Nuki hopes to be a doctor someday. So when the 16-year-old found out that she could work as a fake patient helping to train medical students, she jumped at the chance.
Help Us Tell the Story
Often important things happen below the radar of news organizations or you think a story in the news warrants more or different coverage. Help us tell the story you want to hear.