StateImpact Ohio more
QUEST Science more
Statehouse News Bureau
The Statehouse News Bureau provides educational, comprehensive coverage of legislation, elections, issues and other activities surrounding the Statehouse to Ohio's public radio and television stations.
- Castro Demands Return Of Guantánamo, Before Normalizing Ties With U.S. In a speech at a summit of Latin American countries, President Raúl Castro said the rapprochement would not make sense otherwise.
- Malaysia Says Disappearance Of MH-370 Was An Accident While the aircraft has yet to be found, the government also said it presumes all 239 people onboard are dead.
- Obama's Budget Would Undo Broad, Automatic Cuts Made In 2013 The across-the-board spending cuts, known as the sequester, reduced defense and domestic budgets by hundreds of millions each. Republicans are expected to fiercely defend that plan.
- And So We Meet, Again: Why The Workday Is So Filled With Meetings As workers find themselves buried in meetings, and meetings preparing for meetings, experts say they're often a waste. Blame this "weapon of mass interruption" on office culture and poor leadership.
- For Long-Haul Drivers, Cheap Gas Means A Sweeter Commute The plunge in gasoline prices is expected to save the average household about $750 this year. For rural families and others who drive a lot, the savings will likely be even greater.
Help Us Tell the Story
Often important things happen below the radar of news organizations or you think a story in the news warrants more or different coverage. Help us tell the story you want to hear.