StateImpact Ohio more
QUEST Science more
Statehouse News Bureau
The Statehouse News Bureau provides educational, comprehensive coverage of legislation, elections, issues and other activities surrounding the Statehouse to Ohio's public radio and television stations.
- Ex-Microsoft CEO Ballmer Steps Down From Company's Board Steve Ballmer, 58, on Tuesday resigned from the software giant's board because of other time consuming commitments including his new ownership of the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Ferguson Update: Holder Writes Op-Ed; City Calls For Nighttime Calm Attorney General Eric Holder, who will go to the St. Louis suburb Wednesday, wrote that the Justice Department's investigation of Michael Brown's death would be full and fair.
- Gov. Perry Gets Booked At Texas Courthouse After Indictment Following allegations of abuse of power, Rick Perry maintained that he had done nothing wrong. He told a crowd outside the courthouse he would "fight this injustice with every fiber of my being."
- Torrential Rain Swamps Phoenix, Strands Drivers Monsoonal rainfall caused massive flash flooding in Phoenix on Tuesday, turning roads into raging torrents. One area recorded 1 inch in 14 minutes.
- Man With A Knife Fatally Shot By Police In St. Louis, Officials Say The shooting appears to be unrelated to the ongoing protests in neighboring Ferguson, Mo. Police say the 23-year-old, suspected of stealing items from a convenience store, was "acting erratically."
Help Us Tell the Story
Often important things happen below the radar of news organizations or you think a story in the news warrants more or different coverage. Help us tell the story you want to hear.