StateImpact Ohio more
QUEST Science more
Statehouse News Bureau
The Statehouse News Bureau provides educational, comprehensive coverage of legislation, elections, issues and other activities surrounding the Statehouse to Ohio's public radio and television stations.
- My Son Is Doctors Without Borders' Thousandth Ebola Survivor Liberian health worker Alexander Kollie lost his wife, daughters and brother to Ebola. Then his son tested positive for the disease. He survived, and now father and son are building a new life.
- For Healthy Liberians, Life Continues — With Some Adjustments The million-plus healthy residents of Liberia's capital, Monrovia, are doing their best to maintain their lives in a city where Ebola has killed more than 1,300.
- Duke Energy CEO: 'I Don't Think Of Myself As A Powerful Woman' Female executives are a rarity in the energy industry. But Lynn Good, CEO of Duke Energy, took the helm of the utility giant just as it was grappling with some very public challenges.
- From NFL To 'Scandal,' Whole Foods Buys TV Ads To Boost Its Brand A pioneer in selling organic, sustainable groceries, Whole Foods now finds itself beset by competitors. So it's launching its first national ad blitz to sell socially conscious consumers on its story.
- Hospitals Struggle To Beat Back Serious Infections About 75,000 patients a year die from infections they caught in the hospital. A Kaiser Health News analysis finds that nearly 700 hospitals across the nation have higher than expected infection rates.
Help Us Tell the Story
Often important things happen below the radar of news organizations or you think a story in the news warrants more or different coverage. Help us tell the story you want to hear.