StateImpact Ohio more
QUEST Science more
Statehouse News Bureau
The Statehouse News Bureau provides educational, comprehensive coverage of legislation, elections, issues and other activities surrounding the Statehouse to Ohio's public radio and television stations.
- Two Of Colorado's Neighbors Sue State Over Marijuana Law Nebraska and Oklahoma have filed a lawsuit against Colorado with the U.S. Supreme Court, saying that its law legalizing marijuana isn't constitutional.
- Once Written Off, Kepler Telescope Finds New Planet The Kepler space telescope, which cost some $600 million, was feared to be at the end of its useful life in 2013. But NASA says it just found another exoplanet.
- 'Team America' Is Benched: Won't Return To Theaters, Reports Say One day after some U.S. theaters vowed to screen Team America: World Police in the place of The Interview, whose release was canceled, word has emerged that Team America has also been pulled.
- Opportunity, Caution Seen For U.S. Banks As Cuba Rules Ease President Obama eased restrictions on Cuba this week, including a relaxation of rules barring U.S. banks from doing business there. But banks are awaiting details and are likely to proceed cautiously.
- No Fracking In New York? That's OK With Pennsylvania Environmental groups cheered New York's decision to ban the practice, and some in the industry say when it comes to good-paying jobs, New York's loss is Pennsylvania's gain.
Help Us Tell the Story
Often important things happen below the radar of news organizations or you think a story in the news warrants more or different coverage. Help us tell the story you want to hear.