StateImpact Ohio more
QUEST Science more
Statehouse News Bureau
The Statehouse News Bureau provides educational, comprehensive coverage of legislation, elections, issues and other activities surrounding the Statehouse to Ohio's public radio and television stations.
- Arrested For Resisting Arrest — Yes, It's Possible Resisting arrest is usually a secondary charge against someone already being arrested for something else, but not always.
- Car Safety Improves: Study Lists Those With Most, And Least, Driver Deaths For 2011 models through the 2012 calendar year, driver deaths per million registered vehicle years fell to 28 from 48 just three years earlier, says the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- Rise In Measles Cases Marks A 'Wake-Up Call' For U.S. The latest wave of measles cases and potential infections is in Arizona, where 1,000 people may have been exposed to measles from seven people confirmed to have been infected.
- Ebola Cases Plummet In West Africa, As Endgame Begins Only 99 Ebola cases were reported worldwide last week. That's the lowest weekly count since June. But getting down to zero cases is still a long way off.
- 'Female Husbands' In The 19th Century In newspapers, magazines and novels, the "female husband" was a person of great interest.
Help Us Tell the Story
Often important things happen below the radar of news organizations or you think a story in the news warrants more or different coverage. Help us tell the story you want to hear.