According to some experts, the threat of an Asian carp invasion is very real. Out of all five Great Lakes, our own Lake Erie may have the most to lose.
- Why would some scientists say this?
- How real is this problem?
- What’s the worst that could happen?
- Why should we worry about it?
- Is this "invasion" even possible?
Student Investigation Resources:
- Energy Pyramid - Harcourt School Publishers
- Ocean Model Energy Pyramid - FT Exploring Science & Technology Education
Choose link from scrolling window - thumbnails link to investigation pages containing videos, links, lesson plans, and additional resources.
Teacher Comments and Feedback
Please use this forum to provide us with feedback, suggest possible improvements, and to list additional classroom resources and activities that you have found useful in your own classroom.