Celebrating its 20th Anniversary, the WVIZ/PBS Grand Tastings and Seminars will return to the Terrace Club at Progressive Field on November 11 and 12, 2016. This year, the popular event welcomes a new presenting sponsor, Giant Eagle. United Airlines joins the event as the exclusive airline partner as well as supporting sponsor, TheWineBuzz is the official media sponsor and Miceli Dairy Products Company is a supporting sponsor.
Purchase Tickets Here.
Grand Tasting sessions are:
- Friday, November 11, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 12, 7:30 p.m.
Tickets to the Grand Tastings are $75/person and include:
- Tastings of hundreds of wines, including medal winners
- Supper and dessert buffet
- Souvenir wine glass and plate
- Access to the mobile auction
- Complimentary subscription to Wine Spectator
In addition, six fabulous wine seminars will be offered on Saturday, November 12. Tickets are limited!
- ABCs of Wine, 1-2 p.m. ($40/person)
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine, 1-2 p.m. (This seminar is sold out!)
- Rosé, 2-3 p.m. ($40/person)
- Which Glass and Why by Riedel, 2-3 p.m. ($75/person)
- Fun in Tuscany, 3-4 p.m. ($40/person)
- Bordeaux, 3-4 p.m. ($100/person)
Tickets are available via Eventbrite.
And don't miss our Connoisseur's Table, where we will be pouring some of the most outstanding vintages and varietals in the world. Tickets will be available at the event for $20. More info to come.
All proceeds benefit WVIZ/PBS programs and public service.
Where to Park...
Public parking options can be found around Progressive Field in downtown Cleveland. Use this map to find nearby parking.
...Or Stay Overnight at a Special Discounted Rate
In conjunction with the Grand Tastings, ideastream has arranged a discounted room block at four hotels in downtown Cleveland for the weekend of November 11-13.
- Renaissance Cleveland Hotel - $119 (normally $179)
- To reserve, call 1-800-HOTELS1 and ask for the WVIZ/PBS Grand Tasting rate
- Kimpton Schofield - $139 (normally $200)
- To reserve, call 877-363-2377 and ask for the WVIZ/PBS Grand Tasting rate or book online here
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland - $259 (normally $359)
- To reserve, call 216-623-1515 and ask for the WVIZ/PBS Grand Tasting rate
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown - $110 (normally $139)
- To reserve, call 877-782-9444 and ask for the WVIZ/PBS Grand Tasting rate