When China Rules the World with Author and Economist Martin Jacques
Session Time: 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
• Author of the global bestseller When China Rules the World: the End of the Western World and the Birth of a New Global Order
• A visiting senior research fellow at the London School of Economics and at Tsinghua University, Beijing, and a fellow of the Transatlantic Academy, Washington DC
• During fourteen years as editor, transformed Marxism Today into the most influential political publication in Britain
• Award-winning journalist, columnist and essayist for top publications around the world
• Chairman of the Harinder Veriah Trust, established in memory of his wife, which gives financial support to under-privileged Malaysian children