Pharmacy - A Prescription for a Rewarding Career
Session #1 9:00 to 9:45a.m. Session #2 10:00 to 10:45 a.m.
Pharmacy is a great career choice for the right person — someone who understands and appreciates the responsibilities involved with being a health practitioner.
- A well-rounded career. Pharmacy is an exciting blend of science, health care, direct patient
- contact, computer technology, and business.
- A vital part of the health care system. Pharmacists and pharmaceutical technicians play a vital role in improving patient care through the medicine and information they provide.
- Excellent earning potential. Pharmacy is one of the most financially rewarding careers.
- Outstanding opportunities. There is an unprecedented demand for pharmacists and pharmaceutical technicians in a wide variety of occupational settings.
- A trusted profession. Pharmacists are consistently ranked as one of the most highly trusted professionals because of the care and service they provide.
Presenters: Pharmacist and Pharmaceutical Tech from the Cleveland Clinic.
Schools interested in participating in this educational opportunity should contact John Ramicone at 216-916-6360 or firstname.lastname@example.org by April 3rd.
A program fee of $75.00 will be charged to schools not in the NOTA or NORTH2 member districts. Please process a purchase order to WIVZ/PBS Distance Learning, c/o John Ramicone, 1375 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland 44115 and fax a copy or the p.o. number to 216-916-6361.